I discovered this software earlier in February, but was unable to download the manual due to our aforementioned internet woes. After a nasty bout of the 'flu disrupted our entire household, I took another look at it last week. At present I'm in the early stages of investigating the free trial of a 'pro' version, but I am quite intrigued by the flexibility of this program - I certainly don't plan on forking out $250 for the 'pro' version, but this is much more than simple mind-mapping.
I poked around various 'brains' for ideas (the videos still don't really play) and have started out with a book on education that I am reading - notes, quote, tags, links all fit in and can be related in a variety of ways. For a new brain, I am already starting find to connections and ideas that I never imagined - which is a good sign demonstrating that my thoughts may not be as inert as they some time seem.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment