Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Reading Challenge

Thanks to Kathleen for encouraging this.  although I will probably get some other reading done on the side, my intentional reading list for March, April and May (Autumn here) is:

The Godly Man's Picture (Puritan Challenge)
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices (Puritan Challenge)
Come and Welcome to Jesus Christ (Puritan Challenge)
Ancient History - Rollins Vol. I & II
History of the English-Speaking People Vol II
Modern Times - Johnson
Basic Economics - Sowell
Freedom at Midnight - Collins and Lapierre
Fathers and Sons - Turgenev
The House of the Seven Gables - Hawthorn
The Unlearned Lessons of the Twentieth Century - Delsol
History of Australia - Manning Clark

I hope that I will manage all of them, but we'll see what 'unexpected opportunities' pop up.


1 comment:

Lynne said...

Debra, let me know what you think of Basic Economics. Jared and I read it last summer as part of his economics course.